Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dale Keith



Dale Wayne Keith

Please checkback for updates.



Dale's prostrate cancer came back. The doctors said that if and when it comes back, it would do so aggressively and not respond well to treatments. They were right. He's entering the Pain Management phase of his medical treatment, and his earthly life is in God's hands.

Dale will be coming home from the hospital soon, under home hospice care, and is surrounded by family, his loving wife and all three of his children are here with him.



Please checkback for updates.

1 comment:

Just Drew said...

Hi Dale,

While I am sad to hear the news that you are again looking this terrible cancer right in the face, I know that you are doing so with the faith of a man after God's own heart.

Rich Mullins, one of my favorite musicians (ever!), wrote these words to one of his introspective songs:

"So if I stand let me stand on the promise that you will pull me through. And if I can't, let me fall on the grace that first brought me to You"

"And if I sing let me sing for the joy that has born in me these songs. And if I weep let it be as a man who is longing for his home"

This song is one of the first things that popped into my head as I read about your news. You, just like me, probably long to have longer on this earth with your dear wife, your kids, your friends, and to experience all the adventures that we have yet to experience. Yet, we both long for the rest that comes in the presence of Jesus our Sweet Lord and Savior.

My Brother, you have led the way to Christ for so many, including two of my own children. And you have encouraged so many in our walk, with the struggles we've had in our faith and in our lives. And every time I have ever encountered you it has been with a robust brotherly hug and encouraging word and the spirit of a humble servant. You are truly one of God's Treasures. How blessed my family and I have been that we can call you "Our Friend and Brother"

I love you Man!

Drew